School Houses

You are here :

School Houses

The five school houses are named after former Headmasters: two from Marling and two from the Technical School. The house names were changed after the amalgamation of the two schools in 1965.

H W Carter was Head of Marling from 1919-1944.

W J Greenstreet was the first Head of Marling from 1891 – 1910

F P Fuller was Head of the Technical School from 1926 – 1930

W G Elliott was Head of the Technical School from 1936 – 1965

E P Bennett VC awarded the Victoria Cross during WW1, former student of the School from 1905-1908

 

Marling School Sixth Form

 

Year 7 Camp 2013

 

Order or Download the School Prospectus

 

Meet the Head

 

Parent Information

Click here for useful information for parents.

Marling Results

 

Read the latest edition of The Clarion

 

Letters Home to Parents

 

'Outstanding' Ofsted Report

 

INK Online Student Magazine

 
 
Marling
calendar

Today's events:

        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

December 2017 next


contact

Main Office:
01453 762251
6th Form Office:
01453 760156